Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A jump to place to place...... I hate thinking of blog titles.... :)

I look back at my last post, and am like; "HOLY CARP! MY LAST POST IS FROM SEPTEMBER!!"

So anyways, I think it's time to take a jump forwards!



So my family has a tradition; to set Christmas decorations up the day after Halloween. I know. We are a special and festive family. Thats so us. :)  But this year we did it TWO days after Halloween. We are such slackers. But any way, just wanted to let you know that I am Listening To Christmas Music( I Love Caps)


                                                              favorite Christmas song


(sorry for the British accents, The one done by the Mormon tabernacle Choir Is better)



Happy holidays!  



Dallin

2 comments:

  1. NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHY Dallin, WHY?! We have a strict rule in our house that the day after Thanksgiving is Pie Day. We eat leftover pie, set up the Christmas decorations, watch Christmas movies, and listen to Christmas music. No Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving!!! But we are super into holiday decorations--we have, like, 7 tubs of Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We too love christmas, like we have ten tubs of christmas decorations. AND we get to put them up and use them a month early! :)

      Delete