Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sorry.…

Ok… (I LOVE starting this way)  I am sorry for the delay. My computer was having problems and couldn't get back very fast. I will probably be typing the majority of my blog from my iPod until my computer Is fixed. Ok…(hee hee!) here we go!

The winner is; number ten! Topic; what are my favorite actors/actress's. 

To tell you the truth, I don't really have favorite actors/actress's. I could go on and on and on about movies that I love. (Newsies,Spiderman,Rocketeer,) I think  actors/actress's no matter how good will have good and bad movies that they star in. 

P.S. I can only recall like five actors/actress's names. Johnny Deep, Emma Watson, ummm…

3 comments:

  1. Did you that the main guy in Jurassic Park is called Sam Neill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Garren and I saw that.....and giggled to ourselves.

      Delete